Classic Entry Door Collection
Window City’s Classic Entry Door Collection has been built with care using the latest innovations in today’s door construction technology.
This entry door collection is available with a variety of frame systems which satisfy customer requirements. Like traditional doors they come with solid wood frames (finger joined pine wood, white oak and mahogany as well as solid composite with a stainable oak woodgrain). For customers who prefer low maintenance of the frame system, Window City offers the solid finger joined wood frame with an exterior vinyl wrap in various finishes (white, sandalwood , sandstone, dark bronze and black) with the inside in finger joined pine (unfinished). Also we offer the same solid wood frame with an interior white vinyl wrap with the exterior in your choice of white, sandalwood, sandstone, dark bronze or black.
The Classic Entry Door Collection is a fully customized entry system where you can choose from several panel options including Steel, Fiberglass (Smooth and Textured) or Engineered Wood. There are many styles, options and accessories to choose from including sidelites, transoms, decorative glass, hardware, paint or stain to create the best looking entry door to suit your beautiful home, explore their feature and benefits below.
Classic Entry Door Collection Standard Feature & Benefits:
- 4 5/8” or 6 5/8” x 1 1/4″ finger joined pine wood / vinyl wrap wood / or composite frame
- Exterior brickmould to match frame finish
- Steel / Fiberglass (smooth or textured) or Wood panel
- Aluminum In-Swing Sill – in mill finish
- Adjustable sweep with Double Bubble seal and screw cap
- Ball Bearing Hinges – three 4 x 4 in Zinc finish
- Foam corner seal (to prevent leaks)